Pages

My Beautiful and Ugly World Headline Animator

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Music and I

I never imagine how this world would be without musics, songs, and dances...
It would be just too empty and cold... Music is one of the most important things in my life. Music is a universal language. Music comes from heart.
There are so many genres on music. I guess I love them all with some conditions...hehe...
The world's music is so beautiful!!! Thanks to all musicians in the world! ^^
Original soundtrack and scoring in a film or movie build the scenes atmosphere. Very cool!!!
Classical, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Traditional, K-pop, J-pop, and many more...
I'd like to recommend some of my favourite musics and songs, here they are:
*Beethoven - Symphony No. 7 - 1st Movement
*Beethoven Violin Sonata No. 5 - Spring
*OST The Great Queen Seon Deok
*OST Master of Study
*Hijau Daun - Suara Ku Berharap
*Nexus - L'Arc~en~ciel
*Beyonce - Halo
*Stand by Me - SS501
*Replay - SHINee
*Marry U - Super Junior
Why there are many korean music? Cause right now I've been invaded by it!!! ^^
That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment