Pages

My Beautiful and Ugly World Headline Animator

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Forgiveness, Heraclius, and Greetings



Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) saying." By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day."
[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319]

Narated By Abu Sufyan : That Heraclius sent for him and said, "What did he, i.e. the Prophet (peace be upon him) order you?" I replied, "He orders us to offer prayers; to give alms; to be chaste; and to keep good relations with our relatives.
[Al Bukhari]

Narated By Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The young should greet the old, the passerby should greet the sitting one, and the small group of persons should greet the large group of persons"
[Al Bukhari]

Source: myhadithoftheday.com

From today onwards I will posts hadith everyday, Insya Alloh...

No comments:

Post a Comment