Pages

My Beautiful and Ugly World Headline Animator

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Uptown Girl-Westlife


Uptown girl, she's been living in her uptown world
I bet she never had a back street guy
I bet her mama never told her why
I'm gonna try for an uptown girl

* She's been living in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can

And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am
And when she knows what she wants from her time
And when she wakes up and makes up her mind

** She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because I'm in love with an uptown girl
You know I've seen her in her uptown world
She's getting tired of her high class toys
And all her presents from her uptown boys
She's got a choice

Uptown girl, you know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been
And then I'll win

And when she's walking, she's looking so fine
And when she's talking, she'll say that she's mine

[Repeat ** , *]

*** (Uptown girl), she's my uptown girl
You know I'm in love with an uptown girl, my uptown girl
You know I'm in love with an uptown girl

[Repeat *** , ***] ... till fade

No comments:

Post a Comment