Pages

My Beautiful and Ugly World Headline Animator

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Make a Moving GIF Image (Bikin GIF Image yang bergerak)

Rencananya sih aku pengen bikin post dua bahasa hari ini, mungkin berlanjut hari-hari selanjutnya... bisa juga ngga... tergantung mood sama waktu yang tersedia. hehe.
Actually this is a lesson that I've got from my college years. Thank you dear lecturer!!! hoho... See my banner on the right? The moving pictures of me? I made it myself of course. It would be embarassing for me to ask someone to make something like that for me. Haha. So I just want to share how did exactly I made my lovely banner... XD

- First, adjust the images size. You can use Photoshop or ACDSee to do it.
- Make a new folder for your adjusted images and move the images to the folder.
- There are many softwares that can help you to make a moving GIF, but this time I'll just explain how to make it with Adobe Image Ready, just because this is the only way I know right now. haha. XP
- So now all you have to do is open Adobe Image Ready->file->import->folder as frame. In animation, change the settings and view it with play button.
- Once you've satisfied with the animation works on your images, hit file->save optimized as->name ur file and place it where u want it and then save it.
- Done! XD

Indonesian version:
- Pertama, sesuaikan ukuran images. Kamu bisa gunain Photoshop atau ACDSee.
- Buat folder baru buat images yang udah disesuaikan tadi lalu pindahkan ke folder tersebut.
- Ada banyak software yang bisa digunakan untuk membuat GIF yang bergerak, tapi untuk kali ini aku cuma bisa ngejelasin bagaimana membuatnya pake Adobe Image Ready, karena kebetulan untuk saat ini hanya itu yang aku tau... hehe
- Sekarang tinggal buka Adobe Image Ready->file->import->folder as frame. Di animation, ubah settingnya dan mainkan GIFmu dengan play button.
- Sesudah kamu rasa hasilnya memuaskan, click file->save optimized as->kasih nama dan tempatkan di tempat yang kamu mau lalu save.
- Selesai...!

Semoga bermanfaat... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment