Pages

My Beautiful and Ugly World Headline Animator

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Medicine, Beloved Prophet's (pbuh) Speech, the Day of Judgement

Narrated By Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment."
[Bukhari 582]

Narrated by Aisha: "The speech of Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam was not quick and continuous as that of yours. He spoke clearly, word for word. A person sitting in his company remembered what he said."
[Tirmidhi 582]

Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given, is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets on the Day of Resurrection."
[Bukhari 504]

Source: myhadithoftheday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment