Pages

My Beautiful and Ugly World Headline Animator

Friday, January 14, 2011

Madinah, Prophet's (pbuh) Hair, Sadaqa

Narated By Abu Huraira : If I saw deers grazing in Medina, I would not chase them, for Allah's Apostle said, "(Medina) is a sanctuary between its two mountains."
[Bukhari Hadith No. 97]

Jaabir bin Samurah R.A. was asked: "Were there any white hair in the blessed head of Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam)? He replied: 'He only had a few on the middle parting, and when Rasuullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) oiled his hair, they did not show'".
[Tirmidhi Hadith No. 43]

Narated By Anas : The Prophet passed a date fallen on the way and said, "Were I not afraid that it may be from a Sadaqa (charitable gifts), I would have eaten it.
[Bukhari 612]

Source: myhadithoftheday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment