Pages

My Beautiful and Ugly World Headline Animator

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet DRIIM: A friend in need is a friend indeed

안녕! Now I will tell my readers about my best friends ever. We call ourselves Sweet DRIIM. I gave the name. Sounds too sweet? Yeah, cause friendship is sweet.
I always grateful for them. I was so lucky to find them. By the way, Sweet DRIIM is Sweet Dewi, Rini, Ines, Intan, Mugi. I think it's a good name. What do you think?


With this post, I wanna say thank you to them. "Thanks for everything you guys. For the good times and bad times we had together. You always be there for me when I needed you. I hope our friendship will last forever. Please don't be tired to be my friend. I know I'm lacking, but I do love you guys and I will do my best for you. We are family. Our friendship will never change. I love you girls... 사랑한다 친구야...^^"


Back: Mugi Nurul Husna, Dewi Yanti Sartika, me
Front: Rini Nurhayati, Intan Shurulloh Al Fitroh

1 comment:

  1. so sweet and meaningfull....
    well, you'll never walk alone sistah...
    coz "SWEET DRIIM, TOGETHER FOREVER"
    luv u... ^_^

    ReplyDelete